Our Texas Australian Labradoodle companion puppies are $2,600.00 regardless of gender, coat or color for domestic adoption and when reserved ahead of time. In order to reserve your puppy, you need to place a $350 non-refundable reservation fee that will hold a puppy from our current litter or place you on the waiting list for upcoming litters. The deposit/payment is accepted via cash, Zelle, PayPal, credit card, or personal Check.
***If you choose to pay through PayPal, please add $78.00 to yout total to cover PayPal fee of 3%. This will make your grand total $2678.00.
***All payment options must clear at least a week before the puppy is picked up.***
The adoption price of your Authentic Multigenerational Australian Labradoodle includes the following:
3. Contract and 3-year genetic Health Warranty
2. Dewormer and age-appropriate vaccinations
4. Spay/Neuter Contract
(to be done by the time the puppy is 9 months old)
5. Detailed Health Records for all Vet visits
6. ALCA/ALAA Pedigree/litter registration papers
(will be mailed once we receive proof of spay/neuter)
7. Starter supply of grain-free “Nulo” food
8. Important Puppy Care information
9. A lifetime of support pertaining to questions you might have regarding your Authentic multigenerational Australian Labradoodle
10. Puppy goodies: 2 toys, a collar/leash, slicker brush, nail clipper, a blanket with their mother's/siblings’ scent, and a special gift from us
11. Hands-on puppy grooming and care lesson
12. 30-day complementary Pet Insurance
Why Pay More?
An authentic multigenerational Australian Labradoodle costs more because it involves many years of careful pedigree selection and considerable investment in genetic and health testing to produce a non-shedding, allergy-friendly dog with great constitution and calm temperament that produce the best quality puppies.
We can almost guarantee that you may be able to find cheaper doodle puppies around. However, we guarantee that our puppies are true multigen Australian Labradoodles that come from excellent bloodlines, have solid pedigrees, have the ALCA/ALAA registration papers, and come with a three-year health warranty (please see Health Testing for details). As a potential doodle parent you want to give your puppy the best start in life possible. We understand that and want to caution you against puppy mills that will sell their puppies cheap and you may later be stuck with expensive vet bills.
*Buyer pays the 3% PayPal transaction if PayPal option is chosen.